Cancellation policy and cancellation form for consumers
"Consumer" within the meaning of this cancellation policy is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed primarily neither to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity.
Power of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Vitro Laser Solutions UG, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +49 (0) 571 387 330, fax: +49 (0) 571 387 33 44) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of power of revocation
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to consumers who have their place of residence, habitual abode or delivery address outside of a member state of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) at the time the contract is concluded and delivery and do not belong to any of these member states.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Vitro Laser Solutions UG, email address: email@example.com, fax: +49 (0) 571 387 33 44
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
Purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) _________________
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable
Instructions for returning goods
- The following modalities mentioned in this section are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of power of revocation
- Please do not send the goods to us freight collect.
- Please send the goods back to the specified return address as a stamped package and please keep the posting receipt.
- Please avoid damaging or contaminating the goods.
- If possible, please send the goods back to us in the original packaging and outer packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If the original packaging or the outer packaging is no longer in your possession, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid any claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.